claudia salazar, Assoc. AIA, CID
senior director of design
With a keen eye for detail and innovation, claudia delivers designs that promise an enhanced experience regardless of project type. Claudia brings over 22 years of design experience and has extensive experience in corporate architectural interiors and building repositioning. Claudia is a Workplace Practice Area Leader and a Trusted Advisor to her clients.
- Master of Architecture, NewSchool of Architecture & Design
- Bachelor of Arts, San Diego State University
- Applied Arts and Sciences, Emphasis in Interior Design
- Caliber Award 2018 IIDA, Souther Califonrnia Chapter, Office Renovation The Avantine*
- 2016 AIA San Diego Chapter Design Award, Museum of Photographic Arts*
- Caliber Award 2010 IIDA Southern California Chapter, Office between 25,000 sf and 50,000 sf. -Carl Zeiss Vision*
- Gold Nugget Merit Award for Best Professional Office Building, Center Point Plaza , San Diego, 2008*
- PCBC Gold Nugget Awards, SDGE Mission Skills Training Facility, San Diego, 2003
- *awarded during her tenured with Gensler.